Recently I got a change to download Palo Worksheet Server 3, I was planning to build a small test case and impress some people at work with what Palo can do. But I'm not sure if I should really show too much of the Worksheet Server during my presentation after I started playing with it a bit more. Here is why:
- The frontend of Worksheet Server looks nice.
- The Charts and Micro Charts look nice.
- Many people won't think of Palo as a full BI tool if it doesn't provide it's own frontend
- Why did Jedox release a software that is so unstable? I'm always worried to do too much in a worksheet because I don't know whats gonna happen next. Will i get lots of "value?" Will my session end and I loose my data? (Just happened)
- If you are used to Excel & Google Docs you get impatient, some of the context menus are too slow.